Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Stinky!

We promised Nathan a party with his friends.  He said he wanted Chase to come and Makayla.  Makayla is his babysitter!  I invited her because that is what he wanted.  We suggested he invite some kids from his nursery class but that is all that wanted.  We did invite a couple of others in the end.  We went to Costco on Wednesday to get groceries and the boys pointed out the big cakes to Nathan.  He decided he wanted a big Costco cake.  I asked him what he wanted on it.  I double checked with him and his request is pictured below!
I thought for sure that Costco would call to make sure that this is what we wanted on the cake.  They didn't call and the cake was ready for us when we went to pick it up!

The big candle blow out!

This is how Nathan smiles for posed pictures!
Makayla did drop by and the truck in the picture was the present that she brought for the spoiled little man!  He was very excited and this was the photo he wanted me to send to her as a thank you!  She couldn't stay but he was very happy that she had dropped by.  She also gave him a little bubble gum machine so she is of course in even thicker with him.  He told me me he wants to marry her!

Uncle Jason came down for the party as well which is good as he was the official battery assistant for the new toys.  He also became the crazy gluer to put some of them back together!  All in all, I think that Nathan enjoyed his birthday.  All week long he referred to himself as the "birthday man."

No comments:

Post a Comment